Thursday, April 24, 2008

wakey wakey eggs and bac-y

i have to say that i loved watching the office and lost semi-back-to-back tonight (i guess it is a good thing lost is on at 10, otherwise there would be a conflict of interests for me :P)! being the only two shows i religiously watch, my television will be sorely underused the rest of the week, especially since i put netflix on hold! no more spanish movies for me for a while. "every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in!" yeah. that's sort of what netflix does.

anyway season 4 of lost
is really fucking good. i can't wait for the DVDs!!! i am just worried that the season finale will leave me sobbing like last year's. please, please, please spare desmond and sawyer. i'm hoping. but it doesn't look good. and how bad-ass are sayid and benjamin? love.

my previous blog was about my lack of sleep. it's 11:16 p.m. i'm typing a blog entry about TV shows. i blame it on ABC for changing their line-up. i really wanted to be in bed early :(

No comments: